[DogParkList] Cut and paste feature

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:05:42 -0500

Hi Terry,

On Dec 30, 2003, at 3:46 PM, Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. wrote:

> I was sitting here trying to cut and paste from the dxcluster list,
> finally
> taking a screen shot of the data, when the latest dogparklist arrived.
> Wonderful, that feature has now been added.
>
> Now when I send the requested information to the local Florida DX
> association I can tell them it is an extract from the MacLoggerDX
> program.
>
> I just tried the feature and noticed I can only highlight one line at a
> time.  But when I do the copy and paste, it appears to copy the whole
> dxcluster screen of data.

Currently copy, cut, and save to disk operate on the entire terminal
buffer both in the TNC and DXCluster Panel. Highlighting a single line
is currently really only useful if you double-click - to "relive" the
spot or single click just to have the visual marker of a highlighted
spot.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com