[DogParkList] Ideas for MacLoggerDX ... 2. QSL options

Walter O'Brien/W2WJO W2WJO@earthlink.net
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:04:45 -0500

Jon, don, list..

I actually already did a formatted Filemaker file that imports all the
ADIF data, and plops into into squares in the proper places on my QSL
cards... works great. Of course, each user would need a runtime or
regular version of Filemaker 5.5 or above, and you'd have to fine tune
the layout to your card's format.. but if anyone wants to take a look
let me know and I will gladly upload it...

You can also add in awards and new info as you print!

73 Walter W2WJO