[DogParkList] Re: Throwing away preferences helped.

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:52:21 -0400

Hi Scott,

On Sunday, October 13, 2002, at 08:31  PM, B. Scott Andersen wrote:

> Good evening, all.  After running the software with the
> new driver much of this weekend I can happily report that
> things have held up nicely.

That's great news !

> I have now swapped back in the USA-19W and that, too,
> appears to be working (with the original cable I made
> at the beginning of this adventure). So, Don, put me
> down as testing both adapters with the ICOM 746Pro and
> having good luck.

Terrific !

Here is an update on the outstanding problems, please let me know of
any errors or omissions.

Name            Addapter OS     Radio         Status       Comments
--------------- -------  ------ ------------- -------
------------------
Chuck Sherman   Twin     10.1.5               Working      Reboot fixed
it.

Lyle Anderson   Twin     10.1.5 IC-756ProII   Working      Upgraded to
10.2

Scott Andersen  USA-19W  10.2.1 IC-746 Pro    Intermittent Switched to
Twin.
                                               USA-19W shipped to Dog
Park - works.
                                               Working
                 Twin     10.2.1 IC-746 Pro    Working      KS 1.4
driver (bad prefs file).

Pete Meier      USA-19W  10.1.5 Elkraft       Intermittent Switched to
Twin.
                 Twin     10.2   Elkraft       Quit working after switch
to 10.2

Patrick Merat   USA-19W  10.1.5 FT-1000MPMkV  Fails - Writelog and
TXManager
                                               both fail under emulation.
                 USA-19W  10.2.1 FT-1000MPMkV  Fails.

John Bastin     USA-19W  10.2.1 FT-1000MP     Fails - Writelog also
fails.
                 Twin                          Intermittent May have
cable problem ?

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com