[DogParkList] Re: Throwing away preferences helped.

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen@mac.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:31:51 -0400

Good evening, all.  After running the software with the
new driver much of this weekend I can happily report that
things have held up nicely.

I have now swapped back in the USA-19W and that, too,
appears to be working (with the original cable I made
at the beginning of this adventure). So, Don, put me
down as testing both adapters with the ICOM 746Pro and
having good luck.

-- Scott

> Scott Andersen  USA-19W  10.2.1 IC-746 Pro    Intermittent Switched to Twin.
>                                                USA-19W shipped to Dog Park - works.
>                  Twin     10.2.1 IC-746 Pro    Working      KS 1.4 driver (bad prefs file).

B. Scott Andersen    | "Magic is real, unless declared integer."
bsandersen@mac.com   | -- The collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
Acton, Massachusetts | Amateur Radio ==> ne1rd
2CA5 D271 985A 6C99 9ADD  781C 3A72 D51B 6DB5 1994