[DogParkList] Re: MacLoggerDX USB adapters

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:42:52 -0400

I am forwarding this email from Pete Meier on his experiences with the
Keyspan USA-19W

On Sunday, September 22, 2002, at 11:12  AM, Pete Meier wrote:

> I just wanted to advise you I received similar "canned" responses from
> Keyspan Tech Support. This occurred when I first bought MacLoggerDx
> and purchased the KeySpan USA-19W. I even went as far as asking to
> return the hardware for an exchange or refund. They stopped responding
> altogether at that point. I believe I wrote you at the time and you
> suggested I try the dual port Keyspan.
>
> I gave up trying to get a response from Keyspan or my money back. I
> chocked it up to experience and purchased the Dual Port version. It
> seems to work without problems. However I have yet to test it under
> 10.2. Been too busy working overtime.
>
> Anyway, I just wanted to let you know my experience.
>
> Pete Meier WK8S

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com