[DogParkList] Re: MacLoggerDX USB adapters

John E Bastin, K8AJS jbastin@sssnet.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:21:07 -0400

At 12:42 -0400 09/22/2002, Don Agro wrote:

>On Fiday, July 5, 2002, at 03:10  PM, Pete Meier wrote:
>
>>Finally I have MacLoggerDX up and running.  It took purchasing the
>>dual port USB converter from Keyspan to get it running.  I
>>determined that for some reason the transmit line on the High Speed
>>USB-Serial Adapter does not function. Whether it is a hardware
>>failure or incompatibility I can't say. However, plugging in the
>>dual port immediately brought the program to life.

I have a dual port Keyspan adapter, and I want to try this.

I've wasted an incredible amount of time trying to find an
inexpensive adapter from mini-DIN 8 to DB-9 without success; right
not I'm building my own.

73,
--
   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S