[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX and Keyspan High Speed USB Serial Adapters USA-19QW

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:00:32 -0400

Hi Patrick,

on 9/13/2002 1:21 PM, Patrick Merat at pmerat@brutele.be wrote:

> I have a USA-19W. As you know, I never could get it to work wih MacLogger
> (refer to my correspondence of 10 days ago). The keyspan works beautifully
> with MacAPRS. I really don't understand: I have removed all drivers for OS9
> as a precaution, etc and still no cigar!

There appears to be a problem with MacLoggerDX and the USA-19 that does not
appear with the Twin Serial adapter or the SX Pro under OS X.

There is a new driver out from Keyspan for OS 10.2 that you might want to
try:

<http://www.keyspan.com/support/macosx/usa/>

I will continue to investigate and post what I find on the reflector.

Best Regards,
Don Agro

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
  www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com