[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX and Keyspan High Speed USB Serial Adapters USA-19QW

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:19:12 -0400

On Friday, September 13, 2002, at 02:00  PM, Don Agro wrote:
> on 9/13/2002 1:21 PM, Patrick Merat at pmerat@brutele.be wrote:
>> I have a USA-19W. As you know, I never could get it to work wih
>> MacLogger
>> (refer to my correspondence of 10 days ago). The keyspan works
>> beautifully
>> with MacAPRS. I really don't understand: I have removed all drivers
>> for OS9
>> as a precaution, etc and still no cigar!

> There appears to be a problem with MacLoggerDX and the USA-19 that
> does not
> appear with the Twin Serial adapter or the SX Pro under OS X.
> There is a new driver out from Keyspan for OS 10.2 that you might want
> try:
> <http://www.keyspan.com/support/macosx/usa/>

> I will continue to investigate and post what I find on the reflector.

Scott Anderson has loaned me a Keyspan USA-19QW High Speed Serial
adapter (Thanks Scott), and preliminary tests here show no problems on
any of my Macs running 10.2.1 and the 1.4b9 beta driver from Keyspan.

This would lead me to believe that the problems may be due to USB
Device or Driver conflicts.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com