[Scons-dev] compiler lookups, particularly windows

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Oct 30 20:40:20 EDT 2018

The reason it was split is because there's a maximum runtime per job on
appveyor and without splitting into 4 our regression tests on windows
exceed the limit and were getting killed.

Currently not a way to tie the tools used to the builders run by each build.
That could be useful for test runtime, and when users are trying to squeeze
the last bit of performance out of scons..

Though there may be more generally useful features/bugs to spend time on.

-Bill