[Scons-dev] Migrating issues from Tigris to GitHub

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jan 2 12:03:00 EST 2018

Andrew,

Also.. there's 36 bugs which didn't get migrated.
I'm guessing they're the ones which yielded:
422 {'message': 'Validation Failed', 'errors': [], 'documentation_url': '
https://developer.github.com/v3/issues/#edit-an-issue'}

8
[...]
9

So I'm guessing
Can you take a look at that?
For now I'm going to disable issues on scons/scons and then I'll try again
once you're pull request is ready.

Also looks like the lowest issue # created is 37 (notable that the highest
pull request # is 36).
It looks like they share the same "namespace" for lack of a better term.
So cross references to other bugs will be off..

Thanks,
Bill