[Scons-dev] expected stdout error code format

Daniel Moody dmoody256 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 17:01:21 EST 2017

Thanks, is this test failing for anyone else on master?

The test test/exitfns.py seems to be incorrect. first it 'register's the
some functions, which I assume get run at exit (not sure about how this
functionality is supposed go)

Then the next segment in the test make the exit function do nothing, so you
would expect no extra output from the register call. But the same expected
out from the previous test is passed in.

Any ideas?