[Scons-dev] [Scons-users] Can we drop windows native installers if pip install works?

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Sun Apr 9 21:03:12 EDT 2017

I don’t think it will be hard to fix the pip install issue. A given we change SCons to install like a normal python app. Even then using the msi builder vs the exe builder makes a big difference as well. I have been slacking ( well busy on different fronts) so I have not finished the work on the pip installer. I will try to get a pip file finished soon.

Jason