[Scons-dev] [Scons-users] Can we drop windows native installers if pip install works?

Ivan Nedrehagen ivan at nedrehagen.com
Sun Apr 9 19:27:50 EDT 2017

In my opinion, installers has for a long time been the "windows way" to do it. And I think if I found out today that something didn't provide an installer, I'd expect the windows support to be poor, which is really not the case.

But I might be too old school. Todays windows has apps and an app store. It even has nuget and chocolatey. Modern windows users might be more ready for this than I think.

--
Sendt fra min Android-enhet med K-9 E-post. Vennligst unnskyld min kortfattethet.