[Scons-dev] Adding support for Visual Studio Code workspace generation

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Nov 27 15:42:09 EST 2016

Andrew,

If it's interesting to you, go ahead and work on it!
There's an index of community supported builders in the wiki. Feel free to
add your work there (https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/ToolsIndex).
Or if you like add it to here: https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons-contrib

There's some good info on writing tools here:
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/ToolsForFools

BTW. Bitbucket is not where issues are kept for scons.  They're currently
stored on tigris: http://scons.tigris.org/project_issues.html

-Bill