[Scons-dev] no more print statements in SConscripts?

Alexandre Feblot alexandre at feblot.fr
Wed May 25 17:57:51 EDT 2016

So, here we are, we get an incompatibility with existing product build systems based on current scons, and thus, the need to support multiple versions of scons installed on the same machine, so we can keep compiling all old maintenance branches and all old tags of our products without having to fix all of them?

--
Alexandre Feblot