[Scons-dev] Release 2.5.0

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu May 5 10:51:53 EDT 2016

Anatoly,

It's not so simple to automatically do the right thing as the cachedir
could be holding many variants, some of which aren't built frequently.

That said, I think it's worth developing some functionality to enable
purging the cachedir based on rules either default, or specified by the
user.
(Though likely this is a post 3.0 release item)

-Bill