[Scons-dev] Setup.py questions

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Jun 2 16:22:08 EDT 2016

Jason,

1 - See :
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/commits/3ac389760cfe237ac449b4bbfa16ad7f03370dde
basically building a win32 or win64 installer was failing if built on
linux.  (bdist_win32..) that's what this code fixes
2 - If we can simplify setup.py that would be great. I don't think we need
any of the oddball install options which were put in place long before
easy_install or pip or pypi for that matter.

-Bill