[Scons-dev] stubprocess ?

Vasily just.one.man at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 29 06:35:12 EST 2016

Hi everybody,

I tried running all tests on a clean base forked from SCons bitbucket repo,
and I have a number of test failures.
Tests for SWIG and QT fail because something is strange on my box (SWIG
seem to fail because I have home-built Python 2.x which is statically
linked, i.e. it does not have libpython27.so; QT seems to be just broken).
I cannot figure why Fortran tests fail, and for the best of me I cannot
understand why CPPFLAGS test fails.

I tried poking around, and it seems that on my box for some reason simple
call to Environment() like it is done in CPPFLAGS.py test does not tell
SCons how to build C++ sources at all!
I'm not sure what's going on, could please someone help me?

Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/dysFmH7M

Thanks,
Vasily