[Scons-dev] Python 3 strategy

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Jan 25 15:13:26 EST 2016

+1 what Dirk & Gary said with the following addition.
If you're going to start from default again, then branch to a different
python3 branch "python3-futurize".

Otherwise if someone will take a look at
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-requests/298/fix-for-tigris-bug-2622-alwaysbuild-msvc/diff
and approve/decline it, I'll merge that in and get 2.5 release out. Then
default would be open for python 3 efforts.

-Bill