[Scons-dev] SCons developer DVCS survey

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jan 12 12:08:54 EST 2016

Russel,

Looks like theirs a good quality github + jira integration (provided by
atlassian), and we can run our own Jira for free..
I was looking into that yesterday.
The only sticking point might be that we don't have one of the licenses on
their list for free open source license.
Though the text is very similar to BSD 1 clause I think.

-Bill