[Scons-dev] Trial SCons migration to git on github

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Sun Jan 10 10:20:20 EST 2016

On Ned, 2016-01-10 at 10:05 -0500, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> So would switching lead to more commits and bugfixes? I can't say for
> sure but from what I've seen in hiring developers, almost everyone
> knows git and puts it on their resume, and I only rarely see hg
> experience. So it _might_ make it easier for other contributors.

For the number of devs, size of the project as well as the number of
branches used in SCons you could use Fossil (with your own tracker.)
sincem, according to my observation SCons is not known by following the
herd. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who restrains his senses, keeping them under full control,
and fixes his consciousness upon Me, is known as a man of