[Scons-dev] Trial SCons migration to git on github

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sat Jan 9 14:47:19 EST 2016

Dirk,

For me, its "pain in having to remember how to do things in mercurial which
I only use for scons" each time I go to work on it I have to refresh my
mental cache.
Which I'm pretty sure wouldn't be measurable by such statistics. But (at
least for me) would increase the amount of fun it is to work on the project.

-Bill