[Scons-dev] Trial SCons migration to git on github

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Wed Jan 6 16:16:26 EST 2016

I have done the opposite myself ( moved code from guthub to bitbucket) it is very easy either direction.
However I have to ask. Is this about moving to Git from HG or to Github?I think these are two different questions.
Personally I see why some would want to move to git. However i don't see why one would want to move github as well.

Jason