[Scons-dev] User-guide generation

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Aug 19 03:09:40 EDT 2016

Hi William,

I hope you don't mind since we're among developers here, but I think it's fair to apply the same rules to everyone. So I'm treating
this the same as on the user list.
Please tell us which commands exactly you have run, and which parts of the documentation you follow as reference. The
"doc/user/SConstruct" should work fine and is supposed to allow you to build the corresponding PDFs/HTMLs standalone, during editing
for example.
So simply removing it is not an option at the moment.