[Scons-dev] User-guide generation

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:32:20 EDT 2016

Team,

While I was chasing my tail, I went ahead and followed the
SimplifiedReleaseProcedure
<https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/ReleaseHOWTO/SimplifiedReleaseProcedure>.
Not sure how to verify I did it right. What's the process for handing out
alphas?

I didn't make a branch or anything. This was just for my personal reference.

V/R,
William