[Scons-dev] Java tests

Rob Boehne robb at datalogics.com
Fri Apr 29 15:12:27 EDT 2016

I've created a simple test that demonstrates the problem.  The essence of which is that the Java builder doesn't deal with java sources in multiple directories.
So if I were to crete a Java builder and give it a list of two directories for input files, it should generate a command like this:
  javac -d build/classes -sourcepath gen/mymod/java:Source/Interface Source/Interface/ConstantName.java gen/mymod/java/LibraryFlags.java

I also attempted to create a test case from this example, and have attached a patch that adds the test case.

Note, this is a regression from some version after 0.97, which is what the project I'm attempting to update, is still using.

I'm also happy to attempt to fix this issue, and I'm an old hand at python, but a total noob when it comes to scons, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert Boehne