[Scons-dev] SCons default branch open for python 2.7/3.x work. Please submit pull requests

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 08:02:11 EDT 2016

Two Questions,

1. Are we working out of scons__python3 or merging scons__python3 and
working there?

2. Many of the failing tests are from embedded code blocks in the tests
which futurize and six didn't update automatically. Should the update
process here be "make the embedded code its own file when reasonably
possible" or "just make minimal updates for now"?

V/R,
William