[Scons-dev] Roundup tracker demo instance...

Florian Miedniak florian.miedniak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:58:52 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have created a on-demand trial setup of the JIRA + bitbucket integration
here: https://scsandbox.atlassian.net with write access to both parts for
Dirk, Gary, Bill Deegan and William Blevins. I'm sure there's someone I
forgot ;-) Just tell me and I'll add you to the users list.
The very basic integration works:
  - Mention a JIRA issue (SCSAND-<number>) in a commit message and push it
to https://bitbucket.org/scsandbox/jira_bitbucket_integration -> The issue
name will be a hyper-linked to JIRA
 - If you open a JIRA issue on the right there is a section "Development"
which shows all commits belonging to this issue. Here you can step-wise
dive into the commit until you end up on bitbucket's commit view
- It is possible (but not yet configured) to modify the standard JIRA issue
workflow, so an issue e.g. transits to REVIEW to FIXED when a pull request
gets merged. (And there is a ton of other event/notification configuration
options available ...)

The trial setup is available until 2015/10/6 (due to the trial license), so
feel free to check its look and feel!

-Florian