[Scons-dev] Roundup tracker demo instance...

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Sep 24 13:55:51 EDT 2015

Hi there,

I have imported the current bugs from our Tigris bug tracker (as of 2015-09-22) into a Roundup demo instance. It's running on one of
my machines behind a DSL router, and will be available over the weekend at:

   http://dirkbaechle.dyndns.org:8917/demo/

Please take into account that my internet connection is not the fastest, so be patient. ;)

I tried to come up with a basic, more SConsy, design...sorry if it hurts your eyes.
Just use the chance to snoop around and get a first impression of what a Roundup tracker for SCons might look like.

TODOs so far:

- Switch to the "python-devel" template, such that we have some additional fields like "Dependencies".
- Come up with an idea about how to initialize the user's passwords (you can login as demo/demo, or as a existing user with an empty
password, at the moment) and their EMail addresses.

Your comments and thoughts are welcome.