[Scons-dev] Interested in becoming a contributor

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Fri Oct 23 08:20:30 EDT 2015

Hi,

Welcome!

The place you would want to start looking is at https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons

This is the main repo for SCons.

Jason

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Vishnu Chilakamarri
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 4:26 AM
To: scons-dev at scons.org
Subject: [Scons-dev] Interested in becoming a contributor

Hello!

I'm Vishnu Chilakamarri. I'm a software developer in WalmartLabs and I have experience in Python and Java. I have been following Scons for a few days and I'm keen to become a contributor to this project. I have seen the projects page that are being currently worked on, but the main site says that source forge is not being used anymore. Can anyone kindly let me know how can I get started on contributing to Scons?

Thanks in advance!
Vishnu