[Scons-dev] Interested in becoming a contributor

Vishnu Chilakamarri vishnuc11j93 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:26:06 EDT 2015

Hello!

I'm Vishnu Chilakamarri. I'm a software developer in WalmartLabs and I have
experience in Python and Java. I have been following Scons for a few days
and I'm keen to become a contributor to this project. I have seen the
projects page that are being currently worked on, but the main site says
that source forge is not being used anymore. Can anyone kindly let me know
how can I get started on contributing to Scons?

Thanks in advance!
Vishnu