[Scons-dev] Roundup tracker demo instance...

Dirk Baechle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Oct 2 08:24:03 EDT 2015

To everybody interested in this "bugtracker migration " thread,

please read up on the scons-dev list threads "Is Tigris issue tracking actively used " and "Bugtracker and stuff...", in order to better understand what our main concerns with Tigris have been in the past and where the decision to try Roundup comes from.
Thank you! :)

Dirk

Sent from my Android with K-9 Mail.