[Scons-dev] wiki migration

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sat Nov 7 13:22:52 EST 2015

Michael,

The wiki kept getting hacked on our moinmoin install so we translated the
pages and checked them into the bitbucket wiki.
It's likely we will migrate again, but mark down format should be good
enough for whatever's next.

I've been slowly going through and making sure all the translated pages
have the content in the .moin files.
So if you'd like to help by verifying the .moin content got into the .md
files that'd be great.
You can clone the repo and (I believe) commit and push them back.
I haven't found another way to hg rm the files.
If you do this, please make good comments with your commits.
Also, if you do this I highly recommend you push and pull after each commit.
Just to make sure you don't conflict with any ongoing edits.

If you're just working on edits (I believe) you should be able to do them
through the web..

-Bill