[Scons-dev] wiki migration

michael.mera michael.mera at free.fr
Sat Nov 7 10:57:49 EST 2015

Hello all,

I'm Michael Mera. I'm a software engineer in the Electronic Design
Automation branch and have been using SCons both at work and for
personal projects.

I'd like to contribute to the SCons project and on my way to find more
about contributing I have noticed the bad state of the wiki (broken
links, syntax problems, missing pages, outdated code, ...).
I really like SCons and I think it is too bad that potential users or
contributors might decide not to use it based on poor wiki documentation.

Since I try not to criticize without proposing solutions I'd like to
start by fixing some of the wiki pages.

So my questions are:
   - Can I start changing things or is there some specific process to
follow?
   - Is there a reason why there are still .moin pages in the wiki
repository and can we remove them?

Regards,

Michael Mera