[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu May 14 05:18:44 EDT 2015

Bill,

On 14.05.2015 03:59, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Also remember there's two different items in the web site.
> The "static" part which is controlled by the few committers to the scons website repo, and the wiki which is intended to be more open.

and the first static part is what I'm interested in. I'd like to be able to simply login to the website and add a News item or
extend the RSS feed right there, online.
I don't see a point in switching to "another" static HTML generator right now, because that's what we do anyway as you correctly stated.
So if you think, and I completely trust your jugdement here, that a full CMS like Plone would be overkill, let's not do it and keep
things as they are. But this also means: no RSS feed, and a rather silent News section on our front page. ;)