[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed May 13 21:59:16 EDT 2015

Also remember there's two different items in the web site.
The "static" part which is controlled by the few committers to the scons
website repo, and the wiki which is intended to be more open.

The way the wiki is configured is such that all changes have to be approved
unless they have superuser priveleges, so an pull request driven wiki would
be no real different?

-Bill