[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed May 13 16:53:08 EDT 2015

Dirk,

As a member of the plone community  (I manage baypiggies.net). I'm thinking
it's likely overkill.
I've been playing with pelican (static site generator) and that combined
with a hg or git repo and some scripting would turn out pretty nicely I
think.  Not to mention would have a much lighter load on the webserver.

This is a simple example of pelican.. I've switched my business site over
to it.

Frankly I'd like to move much of the developer docs out of the wiki and
into the site.

I'm all onboard with a rip it up and do it again for the site.

Should be fairly easy to put a twitter feed (which get's the commit
messages) embedded.

-Bill