[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed May 13 16:25:46 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

On 13.05.2015 21:59, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I think this page either needs to be deleted altogether as I beleive much of the information is now incorrect:
> * testing system was revamped and qmtest removed wasn't it?

yes, a review would do good for sure. I really don't want to open another can of worms with this, but the last few days I've been
pondering over the idea of maybe revamping the whole website. Russel's comments about the announcement of "joining OpenHatch" got me
thinking that some more modern stuff like an RSS feed, and the possibility to update the "News" section remotely from a simple
webbrowser, would better show that the project is still alive.
My plan was to tinker with Plone a bit in the background, to see what is easily doable in this direction. Or am I pulling on the
wrong strings here? Would this (referring to Plone) technically be possible at all?