[Scons-dev] Issue tracker

Andrew Featherstone andrew.featherstone at cantab.net
Mon Mar 9 04:46:35 EDT 2015

The last time (that I can recall) the issue tracker was discussed the
plan was that the project would be moving to a tailored Roundup based
system. What's the state of that work?

The team at zeroMQ tried to enshrine their development method here
http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:22 which makes it really easy to understand
the criteria for things being how they are and/or justify changes.
Stating that SCons uses this process with modifications would make sense
to me.

Andrew