[Scons-dev] Cross-language support

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:11:56 EDT 2015

Happy with it*

Until the review is complete, and I can perhaps get a few more guinea pigs
to try it out, it's hard to make a concrete projection. I have 3 items
listed out that need to be given a thumbs up/down at a minimum:

* Item #1 is still mostly outstanding.  I'm not sure how to address, please
see the discussion Jason and I started a few weeks ago under the pull
request comments.

* Item #2 requires no changes (to my knowledge), but someone with more QT
knowledge may say otherwise.

* I may already have most of the patch for Item #3 (IE. no scanner for key)
based on today's feedback.

I also still need to request test runs on Windows, and for toolchains that
I may not have installed or instructions to install them (EG. D).

V/R,
William