[Scons-dev] Cross-language support

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jul 28 14:01:03 EDT 2015

Gary,

For such a change we should bump the second digit?
2.4?

I agree we should not turn down a change because it will cause rebuilds
where the past didn't as long as it is now more correct (which it should be
with this change).
Also agree we should be verbose in our notification of the impacts of the
new change to avoid (as much as we can) "surprises".

-Bill