[Scons-dev] Adding Visual Studio 2015 Support to SCons

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Jul 17 02:51:54 EDT 2015

Bill,

On 15.07.2015 23:51, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Rob,
>
> Thanks for the pull request.
> I looked at it yesterday.
> I was just refreshing my memory what tests we had for supporting each version of visual studio.

just a short question regarding the release schedule: It has been a while since the latest version was released, so far I haven't
heard of any severe problems from users. Do you still have important pending fixes, based on your experiences with the
build/packaging system (anything in the direction of doc creation perhaps)? Should I now start the new release branch for 2.4 and
merge the "switch to slots" stuff to it? Or would you like me to wait...