[Scons-dev] Adding Visual Studio 2015 Support to SCons

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Jul 15 17:51:37 EDT 2015

Rob,

Thanks for the pull request.
I looked at it yesterday.
I was just refreshing my memory what tests we had for supporting each
version of visual studio.

Looks like we have tests for most versions of visual studio.
Can you replicate what's in tests/MSVS for version 14?

Generally we like to have some tests to cover all code additions/changes.

By chance can Microsoft provide any buildbot slaves with each version of
visual studio on it?
http://buildbot.scons.org/waterfall

We're always struggling to have a reasonable number of windows base
buildbot slaves for platform testing.

Thanks,
Bill
Co-Manager SCons Project