[Scons-dev] SCons and Python 3

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sat Dec 19 08:51:56 EST 2015

Hi Russel; last time I did this it wasn't all _that_ painful. Took a few
hours if I remember rightly. (Of course a lot of time has passed, but still
not that much new code compared to the entire code base.) Look at the diff
of the last merge before you start, to get a sense of the top two or three
things that have to get tweaked.