[Scons-dev] Code of conduct?

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Thu Dec 10 11:59:22 EST 2015

I don't see it that way. I see it as a proactive, positive step.

Look, right now there's a lot of, well, not-so-nice people in the world.
Many of them hang out online. This isn't PC, it's a fact of modern life.
This isn't going to get better; I think it's getting worse if anything.
Saying "hey, we're a friendly and welcoming community" isn't pandering,
it's accepting that not everyone is nice, but saying we aim to be.

At least that's my 2 cents.