[Scons-dev] Code of conduct?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Dec 8 14:48:57 EST 2015

3. I am new to open source and thus tentatively dipping my feet in the
waters. I want to know that some shark will not bite my toes off.
I had this happen myself in another community.
I asked a n00b question and the guy's response was offensive.
(I'm from NY.. my skin is think but this guy was a d$ck, and eventually got
censored by the project)

All we're asking is that people not be a jerk to people asking stupid
questions.
(Where being a jerk doesn't equal "go read the docs" or "go read this bit
of the docs", but does equal "Hey moron WTF is wrong with you, can't you
read a manpage")

I'm not sure why you're objecting to this unless you think you are likely
to violate a CoC..