[Scons-dev] Updated work in progress SCons.org

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Aug 16 14:46:30 EDT 2015

Anatoly,

Thanks for your feedback.

The RSS is an RSS feed of all posts/pages to the website.

I do like your sugguestions for the links and I'll change those when I make
my next set of revisions.
I'm not sure if I can turn off the date stamps on the pages. Likely I can.
Or perhaps just move them to the bottom of the page where they are less
distracting?

"The SCons Project @SConsProject" comes from the twitter javascript widget
based on the twitter account name and the "name' associated with it. Not
much we could do about that other than changing either of those on twitter.

Changing colors should be fairly simple. I'll look into that.

_Bill