[Scons-dev] SCons webpage...

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Aug 7 11:41:48 EDT 2015

Gary,

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 8:21 AM, Gary Oberbrunner <garyo at oberbrunner.com>
wrote:

> The top menu obscures the top of each page, I guess that's what you mean
> by the over-wide top menu.  With that fixed, it looks like it would be able
> to functionally replace the current version.

Yes. That's what I'm talking about. I may need to group the menu items.

> A bit of styling and color might be nice, with the brick logo etc.?  But
> otherwise I think it's promising.  It looks good on mobile too (other than
> again the top menu obscuring the text), with a hamburger menu to select the
> different pages.  Responsive design and all that modernity.

Yup. Bootstrap gives you responsive design for 'free'.
I'm just waiting for emails and phone calls on my dad's estate today so
should have some bandwidth to work on this stuff.
(It's relaxing by comparison..) (Know anyone who wants to buy a 1953 MG
TD.. I've got one left.. :)

-Bill