[Scons-dev] SCons webpage...

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Fri Aug 7 11:21:17 EDT 2015

The top menu obscures the top of each page, I guess that's what you mean by
the over-wide top menu.  With that fixed, it looks like it would be able to
functionally replace the current version.  A bit of styling and color might
be nice, with the brick logo etc.?  But otherwise I think it's promising.
It looks good on mobile too (other than again the top menu obscuring the
text), with a hamburger menu to select the different pages.  Responsive
design and all that modernity.