[Scons-dev] 2.3.6 out. Next up merging slots branch to default for stabilization and then release

Tim Jenness tjenness at lsst.org
Sat Aug 1 18:32:44 EDT 2015

This is great. Thanks for the regular releases. Can people tell me the plan for python3 integration? I see that the scons 2.3 release notes indicate that 2.4 and later will be allowed to be python2.7 only to enable migration to python3. I am really interested in the python3 port and I’m happy to help in testing or in coding to see the python3 effort succeed. I see that there is a branch from last year but I wonder if the plan is to rebase that or to now push forward from the current code base.

—
Tim Jenness